"The Worst" "The Worst"

It seems like you just made this to try and put as much gore and violence into one animation as you possibly could. I'm not against either of those things, but there's no level of creative thought in this. Nothing in this animation shows any critical thinking. You do have a very unique drawing style that I like, but this material is just pointless and lacks any sort of intelligence.

Sherbalex responds:

suck my junk

Sly's Dilemma Sly's Dilemma

THIIIIISSS.......HAS EGORAPT--.

Just kidding. Pretty good, and I'm sure that no one can disagree that Bentley is probably the worst help you could possibly ask for.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Wow......just wow.

I didn't know Halo:Reach was that awesome. I'll make sure to go and buy it.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Loved the comic!

Can't wait to see this. I'm curious, are you going to be doing all the voice acting?

Comick responds:

I'm getting voice actors to do the voices :) I can't voice if my life depended on it haha and thanks!

Metal Gear Brotha Metal Gear Brotha

No no no....

You've got the games all mixed up. Liquid is only in the first "SOLID" game, and the "helicopter jump" is in the third, which doesn't even have Solid Snake in it. The third game follows Naked Snake, later known as Big Boss.

I watched your other animation too. Same thing with Liquid and the helicopter being in different games, and in both 1 and 3 neither Snake has to load a virus to destroy Metal Gear (in 3 Metal Gear doesn't even exist yet).

However, it is a parody, so plot mistakes aside...it's a bad parody. Both videos. Not sure how this got frontpaged, but it wasn't really that funny. Sorry. Better luck next time. Keep trying though, I mean that sincerely.

samsonloftin responds:

I purposely mixed up the different parts of the Metal Gear Solid games focusing on references than story relevance. Sorry, you didn't like.

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

Hahah!

Completely unexpected! So much so that I didn't understand what had happened at first, but then I eventually figured it out. Very creative! Good job!

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Oh my god.

Best flash I've seen in a LONG time. So many funny references it made me want to cry.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

All True

Oh my god I've got to go poke all my friends right now! I love this video but I still love Facebook. I agree the quizzes are completely pointless, and some of the features are useless, but I'm a fan social networking. So I think I'll keep my facebook, I'll just never look at it the same way because of this.

-Crazy Dave- -Crazy Dave-

Interesting.

I like the song, it's really catchy somehow. I do agree with loonyreaper though, I think you should have a warning about the flashing. You don't have to put it in the flash, just in the description. Other than that excellent

(ps-apparently people on this site seem to think that being concerend about people's health is useless. It's really disappointing)

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

Ummm....

You may say this is just a "joke", but too many people use that as an excuse. It's like the little kid that gets in trouble for bullying and says "we were only playing around." Not going to cut it. These are the kinds of reasons other countries hate America so much. We're cocky. I fine no problem in showing patriotism, but this is taking it too far. Why not try and promote peace rather than this jocky, ass-kicking America that so many Americans seem to have stuck in their heads. We are not invincible. (just look at our current economic state) We take too much for granted, including our influence and our freedom. We need to stop with the pseudo-patriotism which is really just people begging for someone to attack America so we can "show them who's boss" or whatever you want to call it.

Of course, knowing Newgrounds this review will probably be voted as useless, and I'll probably get something about how I'm a loser, and that this was just a joke and I need to lighten up. But it's not just a joke. Sure, that animation itself is ridiculous, but what it represents in your thinking and in the world is VERY real.

Think about it, and go ahead and vote this as useless if you want. Won't be the first time, won't be the last.

Sh0T-D0wN responds: