SOLID SNEAK SOLID SNEAK

The gameplay is "solid" (:P) and while the graphics are simple, they fit and don't detract from the experience. However I feel like a better selection of music might have assisted in creating a more nervous, sneaky atmosphere. While the jazzy thing might be good for a "clever" Bond film, I feel like this needed something more in line with the Metal Gear Solid, which I assume is where this games name comes from. Something that puts the player on edge. But other than that good job.

I-smel responds:

Metal Gear does use jazz. It's like the best videogame jazz.

Crumpled Crumpled

VERY creative. The originality is definitely a plus.

Ican'tAffordAwheelchair Ican'tAffordAwheelchair

I just don't see the point of this. I mean, it's well done from an aesthetic point on view. The animation is nice, and I'm no programmer but everything seems to work just fine. So logistically it's perfect. But it just doesn't really have enough depth for me IMO.

Still though, good job overall. Just not really engaging for me.

Layer Maze Layer Maze

Decent...

I started to loose interest after a bit. Mostly due to the music. The loop is too short. Maybe more tracks would help to keep it moving?

Sideways Sideways

Too similar to Shift...

Sorry, but that game beat you to the punch. This game just doesn't have anything that would put it above Shift, and it certainly doesn't add much to it. Find something to make it unique.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Terrifyingly vast, undeniably beautiful.

The sheer size of the actual contrast between the smallest of the small, to the gargantuan....good lord it really does put things in a whole new light. Just imagine...we really are incredibly insignificant. It's sad, but yet astounding.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Everybody wins! (or loses, depending on your POV)

Clever. In some places I honestly couldn't understand what you were getting at. But hey, maybe that's the point. Ironically, (kidding or not) this in itself is art, despite what you said about art IN this fine work of art. I love some levels, I hate others. In the end, it doesn't matter I guess. Your not god, and neither am I. Who is? Is there a god? If I ask questions, but never search for the answer, that makes me a philosopher. If I have answers, but never any questions, that makes me...?

(Yeah, I suck at making snide remarks. Whatever.)

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Perfect!

I LOVE ELEPHANT GAMES!!
Seriously, they have got to be the most entertaining games I've ever encounter online. My only suggestion, and I really hope you get to read this: MAKE THESE THINGS FOR THE iPHONE/iPOD. As long as Apple doesn't get to keep all the rights and what not, I say make it for the iPhone/iPod touch. Maybe you guys could even create something that implements the unique accelerometer features of the iphone and ipod touch.

Being One - Episode 2 Being One - Episode 2

Once again

I am excited and can't wait for the next one. One bug that I must point out is that the scroll pieces only go to their assigned place, making it easy to solve by just click each square until that piece moves.

Being One Being One

Awesome.

Very creative story line. I can't wait to play the next one!